Monday, June 17, 2013

the 2nd father's day

4 moar days to go!


lolx what a sham!
i thought father's day was last week! then suddenly everyone was wishing happy father's day on social media this weekend!! *bawak beg kertas tutup satu muka*

haih anyhow,
past is past. haha

again, i'm wishing HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to these two wonderful men in my life.

one; my abah.

two; mi amor.


my dad and i, in photo strips :)

yeah i resemble my dad from the look and the color taste and everything.
so do we look like the same? kihkih


thennn
came this guy. into my life.
afterwards, ariana came. and now this guy is becoming a father.. hihu.
i love him loads, everytime i watch love movies they remind me of him :P

yoshh siapa lagi kalau bukan my husband, isz. *te amo, hun!*
 


remember i said i couldn't trim my toenails while i was pregnant?
now even on my confinement days, i can't do it! i can't bend, that's why..

and kalau tengok gambar di atas, macam cyutz saja cause he's like.. trimming my nails but covered his nose at the same time!! LOL. whooo did my feet smell that bad?? :P

well that's not the point!
he's trimming my toenails, that's the point.
he sang me songs to make me happy, that's the point.
he took care of our daughter while i was sleeping.. more points. HAHA


happy father's day to you too!! *hugs*



love your loved ones, while they're there :)

cheers!

No comments: