Thursday, June 27, 2013

day 5

day 5 since my birthday.. lolx


well hello, guys!
i'm back after a few days.

i just had a fever yesterday, after the rain poured.
i think the cold weather affected me (plus the cold fan).. i felt soo cold and the next thing, my body temperature went up.
good thing there were cool fever and vitamin C, helped me to survive ;)

still am having a fever, but it's getting better after i took uphamol 500.
i only took one tablet instead of two.
i don't want to rely too much on drugs. i want my body to fight hard. haha

so. today i get my birthday gift; that i bought for myself. lolx

cangg!! an external HDD! 1TB!

i wanted to buy myself an external HDD for such a long time.. now i have it! :)

i want to put photos, videos and stories in the HDD.
andd it's for the backups.
i bought this one for RM252, shipping for RM8. you do the math. xP

the HDD is very compact and lightweight, just the size of a passport.
prolly that's why it's being called WD my passport. teehee.


the pos laju pick up card.
this is the 2nd time i received this pick up card.
like.. i was downstairs the whole time and it's impossible if i didn't hear the postman honking.
hm.
hope i won't receive another pick up card for the next delivery.
am waiting for this book i bought online.

andd to end this entry,
nah! photos of confinement food that i had these past few days.

white rice with chicken soup.



fish porridge with microwaved anchovies (no oil, still crunchy!).



white rice with fish singgang.


garlic bread.. something western. ahax

can't wait till i can taste beriyani, or chicken rendang, or all those greasy, full of calories food again. lolx.

till then.
have a splendid day!

No comments: