Saturday, June 22, 2013

my birthday!

heyy you! :)

disclaimer : this entry contains lotsa popcorns! LOL


so.
my birthday celebration may not be that extravagant like previous days, since i can't go anywhere and i can't eat most of everything haha.

and my fam got me a card (no present yet) cause i know they're too busy managing the baby in the house :P but still! i had an awesome birthday as someone who's having her post natal period.

so here go some new good photos :


they came in my room, wishing me happy birthday that midnight and my bro played the birthday song with his guitar. walaupun ada lari tune sikit but heyy, you can practise more bro. hihi



and i got this birthday card :) thanks, fam!!



and a parcel from dell :) hey thanks, dell!! she gave me a param, as i requested. lolx


and since i seldom put my photo here,

nah. a photo of me with popcorns on my head. tee hee.

me and my birthday gift from Allah :') eh how come putihnya budak ni daripada mak dia. ini tak boleh jadi!! *tepek bedak param banyak-banyak kat muka* xD

and thanks to everyone for your wishes!! ;)

till then.

No comments: