Thursday, June 20, 2013

i'm still 28!

1 moar day to go!!

yeah.
i'm 28 today. and tomorrow, insyaAllah, i will turn myself into the big number 29. hihu

actually there's more in the wishlist, even the ridic ones like i want an interchangeable lens camera, a 1T external HDD, an air conditioner for my home in putrajaya, more and more. but i won't ask those from you guys, i may buy em myself.. who knows. cuz it's kinda expensive for a gift (since we're not millionaires who buy cars or horses as a birthday gift kan. haha)

well being 28 all these while are great (note : present tense. still feelin' great!) xD

at the age of 28, i managed to get back to my hometown selangor (before this i was working in terengganu, and i aimed to go back here hehe). i am happy with my families; husband, mom dad, siblings, everyone! then i have a daughter at this age.. what a bliss. i have a noisy cat, keju but what the heck. dia memang pembising pun :P friends, and close friends. i get a kuarters in putrajaya that i called home. i have a job. i still don't have my own car.. teehee the one i drive right now is my mom's ;P

minus the car, i guess i do achieve some of that a 28-year-old-lady should achieve.
not all, but i contented enough for what i have :)

oh. and a good health so far. alhamdulillah ya Allah for everything that You gave me at this age :)

anddd tomorrow i will be 29. 9 is my favourite number.
though i can't go out (yet) to celebrate and eating like mad (yet) as a celebration,
i may be having a post celebration.. after my confinement days end.

having ariana is one of the most beautiful presents i ever have, and i know you guys will top that off with more and more presents.. kan?? kehkehkeh.

oklah. an entry without photos should bore you in a bit.

i better go now. get my shower and whatsnot.

take care, crazee people!! ;)

4 comments:

Nora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hehehe. Mari join kelab 29! ;p

Aty Fared said...

Heppi besday...:-)

wani ezryl * said...

raja^ mari raja, mari!! xD


aty^ thank you, aty. keep the chin up! :)