Wednesday, June 12, 2013

my birthday wish list (part I??) -if there is part II. lolx!

9 moar days to go!

haha i was too busy with our daughter's delivery that i forgot about the countdown!

yes, peeps. my birthday is around the cornerrrrrr prit prittt *konon bunyi trompet hebat habis laa*



andddd (especially to my family members, close friends, yadayada) you don't need to scratch your head, wondering what this big girl *big la sangat kan* needs as her birthday present.
nooo don't assume, "oh she's grown up already, no need to buy presents. just wish pun cukup la." you dare to think liddat!!

lolx.

nah. my wishlist.
if you ever care kan. cyehhh ;P


1. A BABY PHOTO ALBUM (sticky one)

i need this to put ariana's daily photo.. what else. haha
since i can't go anywhere (i mean, outside the house) to find this photo album, i hope for your generosity to find one for me. kihkih

at least an album that is big enough to put her first 100 days or something ;)




2. THE 'CHEESE' NOVEL, BY CIK QWERTY

published by kaki novel.

when i read a glimpse of the novel.. i was like.. "whoo boleh tahan kelakar!"
yeah, i need some entertainment to fill my days. haha


3. PARAM (BEDAK HANGAT) FOR THE WHOLE BODY

i had this 'bedak hangat', or 'param' in my warisan afiat postnatal care set.. but i'm running out of param in may be.. few days (or in 1-2 weeks?)!

usually they sell it in a set, so if you know someone, somewhere that sells this param seperately.. (ok if not warisan afiat brand, may be other brand oso cann :P), buy at least two bottles for meeee. hihi

(may be there is.. at kedai jamu. wheyy i dunno).

haha i can't believe i ask for param for my birthday :'D


4. AN 'XS' or 'S' SIZED RAYA KURUNG

since i don't book for any tailor to sew my hari raya kurung (because i don't exactly know what my size will turn out to be, after i'm giving birth).. means i don't have any baju for raya.

why not you guys buy me a raya kurung?(what a great idea, wani!) hihi

i used to wear the XS, but now i gain like 7kgs *doink*.. i prolly in the S size. or may be still XS?? lolx


ok if figuring out my actual size would be a dilemma for you (haha), you can also buy me a..


5. BEAUTIFUL SCARF (SHAWL). ANY COLOR! hihu.

(i like simple ones. no tribal2 punya design ok) :P

and if it's half moon, it sure be cool enough.

contoh, that i got from the internet.


hahh only five?!

ok i may continue later.
i'll get cramps if i sit too long on this bed.
better make some stretchings ay. haha

toodles!!