Sunday, June 09, 2013

dad

vat?!!
today is father's day?!!
hari ni hari bapak, kenapa tak cakap?!! *headdesk*

i already forget to count the days. lolx
tua oredy. i tell yu.

orang berpantang mana boleh keluar rumah, so i asked harith to buy some cupcakes from wondermilk & a father's day card. thanks so much, bro!

good thing twitter exists,
i read my bro's tweet and he's at wondermilk.. eating.
so apa lagi.. "harith, buy me six cupcakes for father's day that i almost forgot!!" lolx

good thing harith brought enough money. haha



my.. humble doodle of our family. well that's my dad; the janggut one ;P


happy father's day, abahhhh!!!

me laf yuuuu!!






.
.
.


and of course,

to my husband. beloved love love husband.

happy father's day to you :) we love you. always have, always will.

2 comments:

khairie rahman said...

kenapa falet tarik telinga harith? wahahahaha

wani ezryl * said...

patutnya dipeluk.. may be the cartoons don't get along that well :P