Wednesday, June 19, 2013

a very good day

2 moar days to go!

do you know what day today is?

no noo it's not the two days before my birthday day.. eh, well it is, but it's not what i want to depict! haha

today is my actual EDD or the expected date for me to deliver my baby! *fireworks* yeah. but ariana arrived early, in fact two weeks plus earlier than june 19th. maka june 19th is just now a date.

sooo. happy birthday-tak-jadi, ariana! tee hee.

things happen for a reason. and ariana arrived earlier with a reason. to see the world earlier, perhaps ^^ still, she's a june baby and june babies rock! *eh tetiba kan. secara tak langsung masuk bakul angkat sendiri HAHA lolx* and she's a gemini, too. just like me :) cool enough.

anyone's celebrating his/her birthday today? happy birthday to you!

and today is also the last day i met my doctor for follow ups *unless my stitch wound is not recovering in two weeks, i must see my doctor againnn doink* hope not lah. everytime i see my doctor, kena seluk kott. that's horrifying :P TODAY IS THE DAY MY GYNAE RELEASED ME. phew. hehe

guess today is such a good day, we should celebrate, right? ;)


have a good day!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ye... silalah celebrate dengan ikan masak pindang kamu itu... hahahah... *bertabahlah dengan makanan wahai teman....