Friday, March 30, 2007

i wanna post pictures, but photobucket is under maintenance now :P

yesterday was d busiest day ever! i went re-shoot video after 10am class, had juz like.. 1/2hour to chill for a sec at d lab, went to library to do our audio recording assigment, being xtremely hungry along d process *a.k.a. i din hv lunch, my stomach was knocking from inside*, finished recording around 4.15, rushing to surau, took a bus frm library to faculty *to wait for commuter bus to go home*. suddenly my senior called and wanted 2treat me fast food *terima kasih, saya mmg tgh lapar hoho* went eating, borak2. she sent me to commu station *terima kasih jugak! berkurun tggu bas komuter lolx* reached kl sentral before 7 and took a train to shah alam. phew.

few things tha i noe yesterd:
- my lecturer resides at d same section tha i live! lolx.
- my ex-roomate dating a mat salleh huaa xsangka2 :b

dats all. ive works. tata. ^^

No comments: