Monday, January 02, 2017

my monday night

i seldom (or never? i forgot) take a snapshot from my webcam.

and here i am on my webcam.. woots!

while waiting for isyak and downloading app from my temporary phone.. that takes a while. ackt i need a new phone!

seriously, i need a new phone (tak tau dah berapa juta kali sy chanting benda ni dalam kepala. hahaha)
may be i'm not used of having a superslow phone, as i myself, want everything to move fast.
i type fast, i click fast. so when i'm using a slower gadget, i will feel really anxious just to wait for stuff to load *and it's killing me! ikh*
and as i said in previous entry, kualiti gambar phone sementara sy ni adalah sangat meragukan. lolx
because first thing i need in a phone; is a decent quality pictures.
tapi tak apalah.
buat sementara, jamu mata dengan gambar makanan yang sy snap guna temporary phone ini. :D


terengganu's keropok that i bought the other day and goreng di rumah bersama-sama dengan keropok keping. they also provided the sauce. yums!



the view of my pot tonight. just cooking kerutub ayam kampung.



juga telah goreng ikan. sy heart ikan goreng! ahax.



kerutub yang telah dikeringkan. basically i put aside the potatoes sebab dah terlebih masak. then masukkan balik dalam periuk after the kerutub was dryin'.


 have a pleasent evening, everyone!

No comments: