Tuesday, September 18, 2012

the day of MC

to count it on, this is my second time ever IN MY ENTIRE LIFE (working), i get an MC.

i didn't plan to ask for an MC slip at first, because i believed i can get through the diarrhea sensation. get through lutut!! haha. after got back from the clinic, ate a bit, had my meds.. then the thing struck again. not just diarrhea. this time, with a super painful stomachache the hell!

i was helpless. i asked my parents to stop by at the clinic after sending harith to uitm last night. asked them to get that MC slip for me. yeah my parents are the sweetest, i know :')

and today, i'm officially off working. getting better. no diarrhea, but the stomach still feels funny.
but i couldn't sit still at home doing nothing!! i went to the market to get myself something to eat (breakfast & lunch). made myself a chicken soup. masak sambil kesakitan.. boleh? if i didn't cook, then what am i about to eat? i need to fill my tummy to munch my meds afterwards. lolx

faliq, who experience diarrhea before suggested me to consume bread. so bread it was. bread and chicken soup. nice combination ;)

cooked ayam masak lemak (chicken in coconut milk with birds eye chilli) and ikan cencaru goreng (fried torpedo scad) for my dad. i reaaaally want to eat those, but i saved that later. nanti makan, sakit perut lagi gimana?! haha. i even boiled the sardines for my cat, keju. i put the dirty clothes in the washing machine, but asked faliq to hang the washed clothes because i couldn't work much anymore.. i needed my rest. zzz in front of the tv.

i think i will be better without meds. may be i should stop taking meds now. meds make me feel dizzy.

till then.
wish for my recovery, ya. toodles!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Semoga ko kembali sembuh! =) Miss u olredi. *Gediknye... ;p

wani ezryl * said...

patutnya ditulis gini.. 'gewdiknyewww'. ahaha

Anonymous said...

Ooooo. Nampak sangat kegedikkannya... ;p