Tuesday, October 02, 2012

celebrations

hari ni adalah hari wanita kebangsaan.

selamat hari wanita to all the ladies! :)
and this one goes to my mom, who takes care of me and showers me with all the love in the world. thank you, ma! i love you!!

happy 1st year anniversary jugak kepada batchmates DP*A sy.. especially Catalyst Council, kawan-kawan watch Mulu, my DP*A girlfriends, Kompeni Alpha, Platun 1, KGMA and my DP*A bestie, azra :) you guys rocked my socks throught my DP*A journey! best days of my life. oh. anniv ni semalam, tapi tak sempat nak post entry. so. this is a post post. haha

and happy course-ing to my director who goes to europe *best gilaaaa* may you have a wonderful time there :)

that's all about it.
cya around!!

love,
WANI.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah... boss kamo course-ing, kamooo ke mana tadi? Azam keseorangan... Hahahah

wani ezryl * said...

pergi kupasan bajet 2013 kat JPM.. jumpa pulak baim. ada nik akhtarulhaq(xtau eja) tp xsempat nk tegur. baim kata ada sorang lagi tp xingat siapa. haha