Sunday, February 10, 2008

sunday songs

to sum up, tday is HOT and DRY *ayt, awal2 da sum up? lol*

so wutz ur fave breakfast? come on, tell me dun hide :P
i bought pulut kuning w/ chicken curry for the 2nd time of the weekend.. as my breakfast.
i dunno whtr i'm gonna buy the same thing 2moro or day after.
may b not, my weekdays breakfast schedule is different.. lolx

sooo wutz up w/ tday apart frm the fact that it's hot & dry? xP

well i finished the 11th eps of prison break, after so much of delaying *thnx to streamyx.. ohok koffkoff kofi annan* they'r escaping!! :DD
and do you noe wut is snuff movie? err i kinda watched quarter part of it tday. i always enjoy gory stuff but this one.. lolx is supergory. the thing tha hindered me frm watching is, of course, slow streaming *yeahh u did well, streamyx.. ohok koffkoff coffin*

andd tday when i flipped tru the newspaper, i saw this :

fashion, guyss. fashion.
i can't imagine if thre's a guy jogs in front of my house wearing tha 'thing' on d left.
the bulu-bulu thing.. acktt it's HOT & DRY here. the shorts, yes. but not the jumper.. ahaha.
and do you know wuts the name of the pants tha d right one was wearing? i dunno, plz tell me. izzit the hotpants for the guys? :P i was already having a nightmare seeing 2guys jogged in tha back in my uni time. wohoo.

juz ignore me, i think the weather eats me.
after all, it's freakin hot and dry.

No comments: