Thursday, February 14, 2008

the lovebugs in the fancy restaurant *

so, tday is the v-day.

when i dropped my bro in front of his skool *which is pure car-human-flooded like always*, thre wr a van and a motorcycle in front me. kat motor tu seorang brother menghantar adiknya. well i tot so, until couple of secs later the motor xnk blah2 dr situ & they'r like doing a fast date thre. omg boleh x keluar date lps sekolah.. org nk keluar susah lahhh S-)

i drew sumthin for tday,
and since i cuden find my scanner's cable pastu kalau nk scan kne pergi kat comp lain *mls nk bukak :P*, i juz shot it w/ my phone cam. ok lah tu kn drp xde.. hahaha.


so dun forget to make reservation ;]

*gee i read yesterd's newspaper, apasal harga mknn smpai rm400++ for v-day?? mmg mengambil kesempatan. lolx*

well, happy loveydovey day, everyone.
and i told my brother i wanna sleep tday. heheh.

No comments: