Sunday, November 06, 2022

staying at swiss garden hotel, jalan pudu, kuala lumpur

assalamualaikum and hi! :)

this is a throwback entry, obvi :P
last week i went outstation to attend a workshop and stayed at swiss garden, KL.
it's located in Pudu, which is near Bukit Bintang area.

the hotel was nice,
just, it doesn't have lift from basement parking to hotel's lobby.
you need to drop your luggage at lobby,
the go park your car.
the rate is RM10 per entry if i'm not mistaken,
but mine's got waived, together in the workshop's package.

2nd night, i had that feeling of eating the hotel's nasi goreng (fried rice).
so here's a RM22 nasi goreng.
together with fried chicken, prawns, chicken satay, salads and crackers. yums.


so i took a few of my room's photo.
the room was nice. i enjoyed my stay.

open-wardrobe concept. just enough hangers for me :)



the bathroom. clean. rain shower head was there.



my beds.


some people might ask,
can i sleep on the first night alone in a hotel?
the answer is; yes, i slept safe and sound. lolx
to those who know me, i used to sleep anywhere, everywhere.
i can sleep at the laundry shop, on the road, on the grass. anywhere. haha

the dressing table.. or working table. idk. depends on your usage.
used this table as a dining table. and bed as my 'working spot'. lolx



here's where i slept, and where i did my work on my lappie.


truthfully, i didn't have a peaceful leave.
my workshop was until wednesday, but we'll be having a meeting on thursday.
idk what's on the bosses minds.
so layankan je. sambil bengkel sambil buat kerja. mehh.


had an android tv there. can screen mirroring with my phone. coolio.
but the channels were just okay. the usual cable-tv channels with some other channels.



the view from my window.
basically it's just buildings. haha



transparent looking mini bar. which i think not so cold at times.

 

guess that's all about it.
idk why everyone was doing courses and workshops on year ends.
i just want a freakin' holiday.
(i enjoyed the hotel stay, though).

cheers.

No comments: