Saturday, November 24, 2007

wackttt sorry for not posting for few days!!! :P
i cuden open blogspot from the class, and i was too busy completing my thesis at home. i think i din hv time to rest till now.. hahah.

oh yah i tk this class for ccna cert exam.
well i'm kinda a dummy in computering, i dunno wut d heck i'm doing by taking d class. lolx.
d class starts frm 9am-5pm.. weekdays.
dat explains why i cuden blog. *sy sengsara jiwa sbb xblog niiiii lolx*

td went to digital mall to find a shop 2repair d laptop screen *xchange d screen to a new one, actually*. but xjumpa kedai fujitsu. my dad almost bought me a new, light, small laptop but suddendly we found a shop that can change d screen for rm800! dang! there goes d new laptop.. no new laptop for me.. :P *well i love my old laptop like no other!*

juz watched 'cornetto love perhaps' *finally.. after stucked in my room d whole time completing d stups thesis* :b d 2nd season was better and nicer.. haha. i dunno why i like girls and *definately* guys in shows like tha. guys in cleo mag, in wut women want tv show.. that kinda guys. probably cuz they look hot and they communicate well. lolx.

sorry no photos .. yet.
tggu my lappie siap selasa ni eyh. ;]

No comments: