Thursday, September 13, 2007

i'm melting here listening to kerispatih's.
*melting, melting drastically*


my name was on d fac's board with other bunch of students cuz i din send d course registration form.. hahaha. nasib je xkena denda.


first night of ramadhan. looking fwd for it, but d carpet was super dusty.
it's a dust fest in my nose
oh and i saw the 'budak lelaki rmbut panjang'.
gee his hair is looong and pretty ^^


haa now i remember! i wanna tell ya guys about this movie i watched yesterday. in my friend's lappie.
it's called it's a boy girl thing.
cast : my fave guy, kevin zegers!! dats not just it. d story is abt body-swapping, cud say a bit like my astana high story *click d link to get d idea hahaa*. my story can make a movie wut. HAHAHA *in ur dream wani* :P



No comments: