Friday, August 03, 2007

am back frm my friday outing! xD

tday was freakin funny; esp when i was at d petrol station.
freakin funny. :))

living quarters was full with gorgeous things!!

gorgeous cushions part I : leather, fur and stripes.


gorgeous cushions part II : B&W and retro designs ;D

and i noe i found a place whre i can buy unexpensive *but lookin expensive hahaa* cute lookin stuff.


i bought d green one fo my friend's bday and d purple+pink one for myself. lol.
it's soo cute i cuden resist it.
oh btw it's a cool fan :P


rock's curry kwey teow.


my chicken rice. quite good. *since i was darn hungry*


kids/youths playing games. concentration--- :b


i bought this one yays! it's frm EX.
i found a gorgeous white+pink one *diff street design* but pink was not my colour, so--

outing was fun..
..
..
not until i was locked outside my house around 7pm cuz d key stucked and i drank too much water tha i reallyyyy need to go! gahhh. and my mom was out fetching my bro frm skool. siap singgah 7-E and pergi beli nasi kerabu ayam goreng rempah lg. the waiting was so much of a torture to me. lolx.

dats all. i may go to timesquare 2moro fo the simpsons.
sape nk ikot?? msg me ayte. *i doubt nyone will. haha*

No comments: