Sunday, July 08, 2007

okeps. this gonna b another long entry. readyyyy!! :P

part I : hostel's temporary visit.

pagi td after breakfast, my parents and i went to throw all my stuff in d hostel room.
just my stuff. not me.
cuz i went home right after cleaning d room and put my stuff thre.
tingkat 4 weyh, tingkat 4.

my college stuff in d car bonnet.



actually b4 d packing started, i had to go to this counter around d cafe area to fill in a form, paid RM60 for i-dunno-wut but i got tshirt, cap, scarf, books. hm. when am i gonna use those? sports day? :P then got my key and straight to my room.




cars, sending their kids back to boarding school. :P

dats my block. my room is sumwhre up thre.

i was sweating like wut *dun ever think of THAT animal. lolx*
room, i'll be meeting u again 2moro. dun miss me.



part II : jasmin's wedding.

my oldddd best friend, half came with her sis to my hommie.
then i drove us all to fetch timmy.
right after tha smpai area rumah jasmin. hoho.
parked d car sumwhre, and we walked.
on d way bumped with iqram.
and we went 2gether as a group.

this is how it looked like. purpleee!! wuhou!!


the newly-weds. adorable~ ^^

i wonder why
everytime i went to a wedding,
i usually wear d color tha fits d bride/bridegroom's family theme color!!
so did tday.
cuma mereka x ajak sy mkn sm2 kat meja pengantin je. haha.

lucky us cuz we saw our friends at one side of table.
so we joined in.
makan makan makan. makan smpai kembong. :P

the guys. berapa abad xjumpa diorang!! *ok i lied. i met some of em few months ago*
frm left sitting
: ikhwan cuti 2bulan frm UK, shaf who's gonna b a pilot, iqram stylo-milo, frm right standing : zhafri frm UTP = my bro's best friend haha, and azim who always meet d celebs. i envy em all. :P
haa! half and her sis.
my bestest skool friend in d whole planet. ^^

us. frm left sitting : me, syuhada the food expert, medeena also a good friend *both in uitm shah alam yay*, helyna d kipas2 one now in ukm. frm right standing : timmy my 'gang' haha, and half the QS-er. they'r all hype!! xD

helyna, farhana and maisarah. i wonder wut they'r chatting abt. :P
oh2 maisarah was my art friend at skool.
she's sooo good in drawing comics/cartoons and i always borrowed her slam dunk comics. hoho.


ikut lawan jam!! : medeena, syuhada, julia, herza *her baju is pretyyy!!!*, maisarah, me, half, helyna and farhana.

juz like a school reunion. i'm gonna miss em all. ;D

mo photos *if u wanna c d newly-weds lg dkt ke... haha* go to this page :
click ere.

No comments: