Monday, June 11, 2007

10 mo days to go!

i'm gonna give u a riddle *again!* since im dead bored. haha.

it's been a while since i took my time searching fo riddles.
back then, i was such a geek; crazy on riddles and tongue-twisters and stuff people dun usually do like :
  • doing my own tv chnl & listing d schedule of my fave shows/movies.
  • making my daily newspaper of crazy stuff and let my friends read it at school d next day.
  • creating funny stanzas abt my friends and posted it in front of d class *i love to fill in those classroom memoboards!!* :b

ppl tha usually received d raya cards frm me prolly noe tha i like to insert a riddle in it. haha. nasib korang la kenal dgn org yg geeky ni :P

ok here goes d riddle.. short one la cuz xnk kasi korg dizzy :

camne nk kasi 2 org pijak 1 newspaper tp xbersentuh dgn each other?

.
.
.

answer :

letak newspaper tu bwh pintu, dan suruh sorg berdiri di satu side, and sorg lg di side lg satu.

No comments: