Saturday, August 12, 2006

hye. morning.

ada pervert girl sent a disgusting video. stoopid. i think she doesnt hv a brain. even a piece.

ok back 2d happy things.. ahax. farah did this. she wrote wut she thought abt me. so thank you! ahax.

1. I'll respond with something random about you
She said : You are a very artsy person.
I said : farah is artsy too. we both artsy. lolx.

2. I'll challenge you to try something
She said : Post lah some of your sketches which I know you drew belambak giler.
I said : i will. one day. :b

3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you
She said : White.
I said : haa.. is it bcuz both of our pages r white? hee. ^^

4. I'll tell you something I like about you
She said : Cute. As in the way you write.
I said : i write aimlessly. lolx.

5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
She said : Aah. The first time was you wrote me an email about The Friend I Was Bitching About. To think about it, it was almost a year ago :)
I said : yeah i sent you d long e-mail.. hahaha.

6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of
She said : Kucing sebab cute ;))
I said : i love cats ^^

tday, may b tday, im gonna seek for a new wallet. my wallet is lost.

No comments: