Sunday, March 09, 2008

talk to me, or not

if u ask me wut song tha makes me melt, i prolly say, "this song! this song!!"
like i can hear it on and on and on again. hahaha.

thre are two types of ppl around me in term of 'communicating' *make finger-brackets in the air*.

one.
the ones tha make me comfy as hell and i can talk to them abt mostly.. everything.

two.
the ones tha even if they ask questions, and even when i hv plenty of answers in my head, i dun feel like explaining to them.

and i was wondering.. why ah? why i was too lazy opening my mouth for answers? am i heartless? am i annoyed? i still gv anwers, but.. with limitations. i think the willingness to answer is portrayed within the questions itself. kalau ko tnya soalan silly mmg la xde sape pun rs nk jwb kn. lol.
sorry i'm just crapping :P

No comments: