Wednesday, January 16, 2008

running and sweating

i felt like eating TESCO foodcourt's ikanmasakpedas yesterday.
thre i went, to tesco.
on the way, i was driving behind this waja.
i realized like the two dudes inside the car was peeping at me tru the rear-view window *i shud make silly face to them tha time, ryte? hahaa*
then they'r like heading to the same destination as i am. cetts. reading my mind.
and the same parking lot.
at last i bumped into them inside tesco. well i think it's them, since i heard them said hi and commenting about me? wutthe--

on my way back i saw a cuuute mix-looking boy in a kenari! HAHAHA
eh i think i noe tha car.
adakah itu kereta sm dat day yg honked itu? lol.
wut a 'guys' day~

ptg.
my bro asked me to accompany him swimming @marriot.
since i noe the way to go thre..


nice view as always ^^

the pool. kosong gleeeeee.

we played pingpong afterwards.
it pumped sweat out of me. gahh i din do sports for like.. centuries!

old bats. lol. lahh pinjam je kejap :P

we, the siblings; we used 2play pingpong using the dining table.
and i remember the clock was hitted and broken bcuz of that.. hahah.
for ur info, we ate at living, not at the dining table. lol.
*meja makan==hiasan* :X

tday shud b boring. haha. later.

No comments: