Sunday, December 09, 2007

my bros went to pc fair yesterday, while i was having the exam.
and i was like.. mengapakah mereka tidak menunggu sy?? :P
so tday i went to jomheboh w/ my friend. makdatokkk the crowd!!
and mind the jammed exit route from the parking. mcm tahi. :b
and frm all the cars yg lalu, all those ppl nk jugak lintas dpn kereta sy. juz imagine all the slow-mo movement.. ackttttt. *ok b patient.. b patient..*
-->sape suruh pergi, kn? hahaha

T_T



super early dinner @quality.



my project+thesis. skang xde da print2 tesis, semua soft-copy haha senang hidup aku :P


and i can say tday is the partayy day.
orang india kat simpang tu buat party besar2an.. all those khemahs and balloons.
and i heard music not very far frm my house.
ppl are partying everywhere.

am going to quality in a while.. sleep thre.
i'm partying myself.. lolx.

No comments: