Tuesday, July 25, 2006


my hostel table.


monday. d day when all d works begin. this is d day when i hv 10am-4pm classes. straight.
but 2pm class was cancelled, so.. wee hee!! ^^

OS class; had to open d CPU, format d PC, install windows 98.. those unexciting stuff.. keh2 :b luckily my group mmber si ady tu terrer.. hah ha :b as exepected *ye ke?* z&as r in d same group with tha guy yg leen lykes tu *leen lykes a lot! haha* think d name is firdaus.. er.. kinda pelik la with tha name cuz he dyed his hair, wears stylish clothes dgn boxer nmpk.. lolx. tha OS class.. quite alright la; lotsa stylish peeps, lecturer ok.. ahax.

i went breakfast alone for 2days. yesterd, and 2moro. my roomates xsempat nk wake up 2hav breakfast.. hee hee :b but yesterd farid&putra ada join me eating.. tday no one.. lolx. weh sape nmpk me mkn sorg tu, join ah.. hahaha. >:)

No comments: